Friday, June 11, 2010

The kindest compliment

Hi friends,
I am a mother of two and started this little art company almost 3 years ago in Eugene, Oregon, in 2007. I wanted my daughter, who was 5 months old at the time, to get into fingerpainting immediately. After looking online and coming up dry, for a product that would be edible and completely hand-to-mouth safe for her, I decided to get into my own kitchen.

Voila! I created a safe, organic, edible product that my daughter could create her masterpieces with. At first, friends caught on and I found myself concocting more paint and adding a variety of colors! Soon, boutiques and natural food stores were requesting them. These finger paints are available at Capella, Bambini and Kidstuff in Eugene. To order online, please go to: www.vannybean.com

Thanks for all your support- I am excited for new odeas and growth from our little family.

Sarid Ditton
Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment