Thursday, September 2, 2010

Edible Paint Refills!

I am proud to say that we are growing and becoming more popular everyday! wee can too has now been branded after much thought and many labels, logos and designs, we have something that represents us and it is clean, simple, and concise- which is so NOT me, but sometimes that is a good thing. =) I do love it! Don't you?

We are also thinking of ways that we can help the planet and be as green as we can be. In order to do that, but also keep packaging our paints in those ever-so-handy, plastic tottle bottles (just squeeze and get paintin') we have created refills for our edible organic fingerpaints! They will be available soon, and in order to encourage folks to reuse their bottles, we will even take $1.00 off for the same amount of paint! What a deal huh?

You can pick up some of these paints, refills, and our new products coming soon at a local store in Eugene, Oregon or online at these lovely retailers:

www.weecantoo.etsy.com
www.vannybean.com
www.teenygreenykc.com

We are so honored that you like us! Thank you for your business!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm the founder of EcoHomeResource.com and I am definitely going to blog about your inventive and adorable products! Love 'em!

    Though I think the name is so cute, I am wondering why you didn't just go with the simple "Organic Baby Paints"? The URL isn't taken (weecantoo.com is taken) and it's easier for people to remember. Just my 2 cents.

    Wishing you much success in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Thanks so much for your post! I would love your to blog about us. Can I send you some samples? Hmmm...thanks for the URL info...we are looking into it. Always appreciate the feedback!
    Looking forward to connecting with you...
    Sarid
    wee can too

    ReplyDelete